- 1x Raspberry Pi (this must be a Model B device).
- Method of powering the device:
- 4xAA batteries to Micro USB
- At least a 1Amp charger @ 5V — please read about the importance of a good quality power supply here
- Class 6 SD card of 2GB or greater capacity. Note: for optimal performance, a Class 10 SD card is recommended. If you are storing Thumbnails on your device an 8GB capacity or greater is recommended.
- Wired network connection (for initial setup), thereafter, unnecessary.
- HDMI cable or RCA video cable with 3.5mm audio cable.
The installer requires a computer that is running either Mac OSX, Linux or Windows.
Vero is the multi-media device you've been waiting for. Click here to find out more.